edibo and edibosud in brief
edibo is a class 7 general contractor specialising in industrial construction, whose central headquarters are located in Lommel, with subsidiaries in Eindhoven and Fernelmont (edibosud). For 40 years, we have been building attractive, ambitious turnkey projects in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, in sectors as diverse as food, logistics, production and the automotive industry. Clients such as Porsche, H. Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie have chosen edibo to deliver new buildings, extensions or renovations. With a team of 135 employees, including our own design office and a personal steel workshop, our everyday ambition is to achieve ‘a long-term bespoke collaboration’, in the words of our motto. For our clients, this means a personalised approach with a personal project team, who work to provide a bespoke response to their needs. For our employees, this means personal support adapted to their career development potential, while cultivating a team spirit. Finally, for the good of our society, we endeavour to work sustainably, focusing on the future and following our sustainability charter.
- You will be responsible for the assembly and placement of our metal and concrete constructions
- You will ensure the finish is of high quality
- You will place vaults and plinths and assemble wall and roofing panels
- You will make the necessary adaptations (drilling holes) and perform the milling and welding tasks
- You will read and interpret plans
- You will work as a part of a team, under the management of a foreman
- You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and like working outdoors
- You already have at least one job in industrial construction under your belt
- You take responsibility for delivering a high-quality finish and take pride in work well done
- You follow the safety instructions and rules to the letter
- You are not afraid of working at height (VCA)
- You keep sites clean and tidy and manage equipment with the greatest care
Advantages for all
Our offer includes a role with challenges and many prospects for personal development and satisfaction. You will receive a salary in line with your professional skills. You will also benefit from many additional advantages, such as a private pension plan, free hospitalisation insurance with the option of insuring family members at special rates, eco-vouchers and the company’s results-based bonus plan.
It's a pleasure to work at edibosud!
In addition to a competitive salary and essential fringe benefits, we offer other small bonuses. You will start work in an organisation that endeavours to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises a host of events to which you are invited.
- You can give it your all at the group’s VOKA Chambers Trophy events.
- Our autumn drink never fails to please.
- Enjoy dinner with the team to start the building’s holidays.
- Personal development is relaxed and fun at the edibo Academy.
- Team consolidation activities, family days, and more – there’s something for everyone!