edibo and edibosud in brief
edibo is a class 7 general contractor specialising in industrial construction, whose central headquarters are located in Lommel, with subsidiaries in Eindhoven and Fernelmont (edibosud). For 40 years, we have been building attractive, ambitious turnkey projects in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, in sectors as diverse as food, logistics, production and the automotive industry. Clients such as Porsche, H. Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie have chosen edibo to deliver new buildings, extensions or renovations. With a team of 135 employees, including our own design office and a personal steel workshop, our everyday ambition is to achieve ‘a long-term bespoke collaboration’, in the words of our motto. For our clients, this means a personalised approach with a personal project team, who work to provide a bespoke response to their needs. For our employees, this means personal support adapted to their career development potential, while cultivating a team spirit. Finally, for the good of our society, we endeavour to work sustainably, focusing on the future and following our sustainability charter.
- You will study the sketches and drafts and collect the missing data in order to develop the execution plans effectively.
- You will perform the analyses and create the drawings necessary for projects to be feasible in practice.
- You will provide production and execution with correct information and drawings, and offer your support on site.
- You will advise project managers during the project.
- You will work in close collaboration with the warehouse and sourcing department to order the necessary materials.
- You will create technical drawings to help the sales department.
- You will not occupy a management role and will report to the design department manager.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in a construction-related discipline and a keen interest in industrial construction.
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You are looking for a varied job in a work environment relating to construction.
- You are open to continuously improving your knowledge and skills.
- You have knowledge of Tekla/Revit or are prepared to take training.
- You speak French fluently and have business proficiency in Dutch.
Advantages for all
Our offer starts with an ambitious role and many opportunities for job satisfaction and growth. It also features a competitive salary, in addition to financial and social benefits. Among these, we include meal vouchers, a results-based bonus plan and vast range of insurance policies, offering cover for medical care, death, pension and loss of income.
It's a pleasure to work at edibosud!
In addition to a competitive salary and core fringe benefits, we offer other advantages. For example, you’ll be joining a company that actively endeavours to create a pleasant work atmosphere, not to mention the many events you can take part in.
- Give it your all at the group’s VOKA Chambers Trophy events.
- Our autumn drink never fails to please.
- Enjoy dinner with the team to start the building’s holidays.
- Team consolidation activities, family days, and more – there’s something for everyone!