edibo and edibosud in brief
edibo is a class 7 general contractor specialising in industrial construction, whose central headquarters are located in Lommel, with subsidiaries in Eindhoven and Fernelmont (edibosud). For 40 years, we have been building attractive, ambitious turnkey projects in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, in sectors as diverse as food, logistics, production and the automotive industry. Clients such as Porsche, H. Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie have chosen edibo to deliver new buildings, extensions or renovations. With a team of 135 employees, including our own design office and a personal steel workshop, our everyday ambition is to achieve ‘a long-term bespoke collaboration’, in the words of our motto. For our clients, this means a personalised approach with a personal project team, who work to provide a bespoke response to their needs. For our employees, this means personal support adapted to their career development potential, while cultivating a team spirit. Finally, for the good of our society, we endeavour to work sustainably, focusing on the future and following our sustainability charter.
- You will be responsible for clients’ needs and satisfaction. If necessary, you should be able to report problems in the construction documents and propose solutions.
- Using the specifications, you will determine the types and quantities of materials, machines and labour necessary for a specific project.
- You will be able to convert good preparation and analysis of the construction documents into successful delivery of the project.
- You will take part in monitoring the schedule and organising several projects.
- You will provide project managers with all the information they need to draw up an accurate schedule and budget, and you will aim for optimal productivity in collaboration with them.
- You will be in charge of cost price calculations and request prices from suppliers and subcontractors in order to provide accurate costing for projects.
- You have a master’s degree in a subject relating to construction techniques and you demonstrate a keen interest in industrial construction.
- You demonstrate good communication and organisational skills.
- You like working in a job offering a clear variety of tasks in a work environment relating to construction.
- You are open to continuously improving your knowledge and skills.
- You speak French fluently and have business proficiency in Dutch.
Advantages for all
Our offer starts with an ambitious role and many opportunities for job satisfaction and growth. It also features a competitive salary, in addition to financial and social benefits. Among these, we include meal vouchers, a results-based bonus plan and vast range of insurance policies, offering cover for medical care, death, pension and loss of income.
It's a pleasure to work at edibosud!
In addition to a competitive salary and core fringe benefits, we offer other advantages. For example, you’ll be joining a company that actively endeavours to create a pleasant work atmosphere, not to mention the many events you can take part in.
- Give it your all at the group’s VOKA Chambers Trophy events.
- Our autumn drink never fails to please.
- Enjoy dinner with the team to start the building’s holidays.
- Team consolidation activities, family days, and more – there’s something for everyone!