edibo and edibosud in brief
edibo is a class 7 general contractor specialising in industrial construction, whose central headquarters are located in Lommel, with subsidiaries in Eindhoven and Fernelmont (edibosud). For 40 years, we have been building attractive, ambitious turnkey projects in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, in sectors as diverse as food, logistics, production and the automotive industry. Clients such as Porsche, H. Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie have chosen edibo to deliver new buildings, extensions or renovations. With a team of 135 employees, including our own design office and a personal steel workshop, our everyday ambition is to achieve ‘a long-term bespoke collaboration’, in the words of our motto. For our clients, this means a personalised approach with a personal project team, who work to provide a bespoke response to their needs. For our employees, this means personal support adapted to their career development potential, while cultivating a team spirit. Finally, for the good of our society, we endeavour to work sustainably, focusing on the future and following our sustainability charter.
- You will take care of general project management, in operational and financial terms.
- You will ensure that safety rules are followed.
- You will attend project meetings.
- You will manage a team with the site manager, assemblers and subcontractors.
- You will be the primary point of contact for the builder and architect.
- You have a master’s degree in a construction-related discipline or equivalent knowledge acquired through experience.
- You live in Wallonia or Brussels and you speak French (Dutch is a plus).
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You are looking for a varied job in a work environment relating to construction.
- You are open to continuously improving your knowledge and skills.
- You speak French fluently and have business proficiency in Dutch.
Advantages for all
Our offer includes a stimulating role and many opportunities for development and job satisfaction. We also offer a competitive salary with financial and social benefits. These include a company car, meal vouchers, a results-based bonus plan and a vast range of insurance policies.
It's a pleasure to work at edibosud!
In addition to a competitive salary and core fringe benefits, we offer other advantages. For example, you’ll be joining a company that actively endeavours to create a pleasant work atmosphere, not to mention the many events you can take part in.
- Give it your all at the group’s VOKA Chambers Trophy events.
- Our autumn drink never fails to please.
- Enjoy dinner with the team to start the building’s holidays.
- Team consolidation activities, family days, and more – there’s something for everyone!