edibo and edibosud in brief
edibo is a class 7 general contractor specialising in industrial construction, whose central headquarters are located in Lommel, with subsidiaries in Eindhoven and Fernelmont (edibosud). For 40 years, we have been building attractive, ambitious turnkey projects in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, in sectors as diverse as food, logistics, production and the automotive industry. Clients such as Porsche, H. Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie have chosen edibo to deliver new buildings, extensions or renovations. With a team of 135 employees, including our own design office and a personal steel workshop, our everyday ambition is to achieve ‘a long-term bespoke collaboration’, in the words of our motto. For our clients, this means a personalised approach with a personal project team, who work to provide a bespoke response to their needs. For our employees, this means personal support adapted to their career development potential, while cultivating a team spirit. Finally, for the good of our society, we endeavour to work sustainably, focusing on the future and following our sustainability charter.
- You will provide assistance when implementing our projects
- You will carry out projects successfully thanks to good preparation
- You will help monitor the planning and organisation of several projects
- You will contribute to the site quality and safety policy
- You will work in close collaboration with our Sourcing department and monitor costs and budgets
- You will maintain contact with the client, contractors and suppliers
- You will work under the Technical Director and support the Project Managers
- You will discuss the progress of works with your team, report problems and actively think about potential solutions
- You have a master’s degree in a construction-related discipline and a keen interest in industrial construction.
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You are looking for a varied job in a work environment relating to construction.
- You are open to continuously improving your knowledge and skills.
- You are willing to be coached and aim to be a project manager in our organisation in future
Advantages for all
Our offer firstly includes a role with challenges and many opportunities for personal development and satisfaction. We also offer a competitive salary with financial and social benefits. These include a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, the company’s results-based bonus plan and a vast range of insurance policies. We invest in an in-depth training programme to support you in your process of growth and learning, from assistant project manager to site manager, so that you can finally take on the role of project manager.
It's a pleasure to work at edibosud!
In addition to a competitive salary and essential fringe benefits, we offer other small bonuses. You will start work in an organisation that endeavours to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises a host of events to which you are invited.
- You can give it your all at the group’s VOKA Chambers Trophy events.
- Our autumn drink never fails to please.
- Enjoy dinner with the team to start the building’s holidays.
- Personal development is relaxed and fun at the edibo Academy.
- Team consolidation activities, family days, and more – there’s something for everyone!