In Couillet, near Charleroi, our Constructive Challengers have officially begun the first phase of setting up Filao, a plastic (PET) bottle recycling company with surface area of 18,000 m2.
This is the first real recycling company in our country, which is also creating 40 new jobs. It’s a big first, achieved in collaboration with the clients Sources Alma and Suez Belgium, in which we are very proud of taking part. The first recycled plastics should be produced by the Couillet company at the end of 2022.
A very noteworthy initiative!
The launch of the works immediately drew lots of media attention. We’re pleased to show you the main publications below. See below the report broadcast by Télésambre.
- La Dernière Heure : “La seule usine belge de recyclage de plastiques PET sort de terre”
- L’Avenir: “La seule usine de recyclage PET belge sort de terre”
- La Nouvelle Gazette : “Recyclage: le chantier de l’usine Filao est lancé”
- Nord Éclair: “Le chantier de Filao, la 1re usine belge de recyclage de PET, est lancé à Couillet”
- De Tijd : “Franse waterreus stapt in Charleroi in recyclage petflessen”
Are you looking for an industrial building contractor that has experience in large projects?
Do you want to sit down with edibo and make the future of your industrial construction projects concrete? Contact us and we’ll be delighted to organise a work meeting.